Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding Love Card - Cricut Cardz Challenge #78

Cricut Cardz Challenge #78

I made this card using my cuttlebug to emboss not only the card but also the envelope. I cut the card from Cricut Just Because Cards.  The papers are all cardstock from Colorbok.  The Brown, Pink and White colors go so good together.  The ribbon is from Oriental Trading Company (OTC).   The Love embellishment is from my stash.  I used Swiss Dots Folder & D'Vine Swirls Folder on the card.  The Birds & Swirls folder was used on the envelope.

I used my program Craft Artist to create the sentiment for the inside and simply printed it out on my printer and pasted to the bottom section of the inside of my card.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the layout and textures. Gr8 job... Welcome to craft blogging. :D

Jeri said...

Beautiful card. The embossing is fantastic. Thanks for playing along at CCC.