Saturday, June 4, 2011

Country Life - Father's Day Tri-fold Card

I just finished a Father's Day Card for my Husband who is a dairy Farmer.  This is my first Tri-Fold or Shutter Card, I loved it!  I also love this Country Life Cartridge.  What a fun card to make.  I wanted to incorporate something about him into his card this year.  I think I managed it with this one...lol.
I entered this card in the Quick Cards men's challenge over at CardmakingandPapercraft.com.   I used the Country Life Cart for the Farmer, the Milk bottle ( used black sticker letters for word milk), the Cow, the Grass and the Farm Fresh.  I used Wild Card Cart for the Happy Father's Day Phrase.  I used Essentials for the scallop border.  Also I chose my background paper's from My Mind's Eye - Bohemia Stack.
I got my inspiration for this card from a video I watched on you tube from Janice at Cricutology.  Her's is done in a Nautical theme, which I also love. 

We have some Birthday's coming up this month so I think I will do another Tri-Fold card this morning if I have time with a Fishing theme.

No comments: