Monday, June 13, 2011

Card-Maker & Creative Stamping Kit of the month Clubs

I subscibe to the Cardmaker Magazine digital version and love it so much, they also have it available in print.  I decided to try out their little kit clubs.  These are great little kits and I love recieving them every month.  However with all of the work I put into the Family Reunion, I have gotten far behind on these kits.  My goal over the next couple of weeks is to work on getting some cards made with these awsome kits.  The Stamping kit I canceled, it was great too but I am happy with just getting the card making kits for now, I usually get some cute little stamps in those kits anyway.  At this point I have 5 Cardmaker Kits and 3 Stamping kits and I have only made cards with the first kit , friendship Blooms and only utilized one of the other kits items.  So on that note prepare to be bombarded with cardmaker kit club cards this week...lol.

Cardmaking Kits I Have  http://www.cardmakerkitclub.com/
Feb - Friendship Blooms Kit - Done
Mar - Get well Wishes Kit - Done
Apr - Birthday Wishes Kit
May - Reach for the Stars Kit
Jun - Simple Comfort Kit - Done
Jul - Holiday Glitz

Creative Stamping Kits I Have  http://www.creativestampingkitclub.com/
Apr - Mums The Word Kit  - Done
May - Natures Beauty Kit  - Done
Jun - Distinctly Classic Kit  - Done

No comments: