Welcome to this month's blog hop
The Creating Blog Hops Café
This month's theme is... Wedding or Anniversary. We have made some wonderful projects to share with you and to give some inspiration for those upcoming summer weddings.
Our Hostess for this hop is...
Robin Lane with... http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
Our wonderful Sponsor for this month's hop is...
Alicia with... http://
Alicia is giving one lucky person a wonderful
wedding themed page kit from Mambi.
So, sit back and grab yourself a Latte' as we dare to amaze you with our projects.
For today's Hop I have made the Bride & Groom 3-D boxes from the Cricut Cartridge Tie the Knot. I knew this was the project I wanted to try as soon as I saw this was our hop theme this month.
For the bride Box I did some embossing with a Sizzix Folder that I have no clue what the name is sorry, If I find out I will surely come back and post it here. I did find out with the help of my FB cuttle-bugging group it is from a 2 pack folder set called Floral Flourishes & Vines Set... It is one of my favorites and I have many many folders lol
the Groom Box I embossed the inside layer for the shirt with Sizzix Scallops & Lines to give the added effect of a fancy shirt under there.
I also wanted to take a side view to show you they are boxes, Thanks Cricut for doing all of the hard work for me.
So pleased with how easy these were to make... these would make wonderful favor gifts for the reception or for a bridal shower even. also could be used with colored paper for prom.
Thanks for hopping with us today, I hope you enjoyed my projects. Don't forget to leave me a comment and I would love for you to become a follower of my blog if you are not already.
Now it is time to hop some more :)
Your next stop will be with the very talented...
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up for todays hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project.
1. Robin L. with... http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
2. Eva Scraps with... http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
3. Amy E. with... scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
4. Sharon with... http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com/
5. Miranda with... http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
6. Alicia with... http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
7. Cathy with... http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com/
8. Lori with... http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
9. Nanné with... http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
10. Connie with... http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
11. Jessica with... http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
Thank you for hopping along with us today and I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.