Thursday, August 25, 2011

Butterfly Award - Wow, for Me?

Butterfly Award!
Wow, Karen over at Little Scrap Pieces has given me the butterfly award!
I am so happy & honored to be in her top 10! Thank you so much for the award!
Butterfly Award!

So to receive the award, I need to pass on the 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers, contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, and I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award', and finally I need to answer several questions. Here goes....
Q1) Name your favorite color?
Purple

Q2) Name your favorite song?
The Breath You Take - George Strait

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Strawberry Pineapple Dump Cake


Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
The Economy Problems

Q5) Your favorite pet?

Cotton My Puppy Dog (RIP)

Q6) Black or White
Black


Q7) Your biggest fear?
Sharks (lol)
Q8) Best Feature?
My Giving Personality  (I think...lol)


Q9) Everyday attitude?
Lets Create - Create - Create and have fun!!!

Q10) What is perfection?

Treasured Family Moments in Time

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Nutty Buddy Bars (Chocolate & PB Waffers)

Q12) When you're upset you?
Clean Stuff

Now I have to pass this award onto 10 others.
Of course It goes back to Karen!

Also it Goes To:
I hope you check out each one of the wonderful crafty ladies blogs' and be inspired!!!
I know I sure have been inspired by each one of them.
Thank You so much for thinking of me with this Awesome, Fantastic Award.
I am so very happy and touched to recieve this!
I hope You all have a wonderful & Crafty Day!!!
Hugs, Eva :0)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your award, Eva and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me!! I will definitely add this to my blog with pride! Thanks again and have a great day :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Oh Eva, that is sooooo awesome! Thank you so much for picking my blog for this one. I feel very honored. You are truly sweet and Congrats to you for getting the award too!

I'll get it posted as soon as I can!

Great big hugs,
Amy Jo
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it on to me. You made my day. (My son left for college today so I needed it...sniff, sniff :)

Jani
paper compulsions

The Archiving Angel said...

My goodness Eva, thank you kindly.
I feel so honored by this!
I will have to think about the recipients but hope to have my post up about it in the coming week.
Appreciate it very much.
Crafty best,
Sonia