Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CPS Card Sketch Challenge #222 plus Stamping Kit

I Love the way this one turned out, I used my Creative Stamping Kit of the month Club Kit, Nature's Beauty.  What a gorgeous kit with beautiful stamps and supplies.  Every single item I used came from this kit except for the ribbon.  In this kit it teaches about 3-D stamping & Watercolor pencil technique...which I used both on this card.  I used my 1/4" corner rounder and also used my Cuttlebug folder from the simply charmed pack -  the tiny squares.  I also Inked all of the edges of my pieces with the brown ink that came in the kit.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Such a pretty design! Love the dp and image is lovely. Thanks for joining us at CPS this week :O)

Laura Williams said...

this is very pretty!!! the inked edges really finish it off nicely! :)

Create It Simply said...

Pretty! I like the rounded corners. Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty...the rounded corners are a great touch!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!