Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My 6 month Blogaversary Winner!!!!

Woo Hoo!  So to day is the day to announce my 6 month Blogaversary winner!!!!!   YAY!!!!!

I want to say thank you to all of my Friends/Followers who show me such wonderful support in all I do here.  I am so happy to have found such a terrific place in the world here in our BloggyLand...I love it!!!  We will have to have another giveaway at 1 year and see how far I have grown.  To date I now have 196 Friends who follow all of my projects and this is my 151 post.  We will have to compare at the one year mark and see how far those numbers grow.  I get so excited to see that Friend number rise and all of the wonderful comments I get from you mean so much to me.  I hope to keep learning and growing as a crafter.  I love to come visit you all to get much inspiration for much of my work.  So I will quit rambling on now and tell you who the lucky winner is!!!!!

The Winner of my 6 Month Blogaversary Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge is~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green Scrap (Jennie)  From earthyscrap

Wooo Hooooo, Congratulations Jennie!!!

please contact me at evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
with your mailing info so I can get your cartridge in the mail!!!

Have a Wonderful Day!!!
Eva :0)

3 comments:

Karen said...

can't wait to see all the wonderful things you will make in the NEXT 6 months....

Jennie Garcia said...

Thanks so Much!! I'm so happy for your numbers this early on blogging world. :) Can't wait to see what comes next!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Pendra said...

Congrats Jennie and thanks so much Eva for the chance at such a great giveaway... and hope your next 6 months is even better!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra