Sunday, August 7, 2011

Unicorn Set - My Sweet Tater

Hello my Crafty Friends, I hope you
are all are having a  FABULOUS DAY!

Here is another wonderful set I made from My Sweet Tater files.
What little girl wouldn't love any one of these? or all of them?
Go check out this and many more of her wonderful
files out over at Scrappin Hens.
The Whole Unicorn Set
The Unicorn Square Box

Unicorn Gift Bag - Front & Back
Unicorn Door Hanger - front and back,
this one is perfect for laminating.
Unicorn Octogon Box
Unicorn Sucker Covers

Go check them out over at Scrappin Hens.
So awesome and easy, just print out on your
printer, cut, score and paste, thats it.
It is so easy and you don't have to own
a cutting machine to use these.  You
can of course embellish them more
if you would like but they really don't need it.

Have a Super Crafty Day!
Hugs, Eva :0)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Eva!

I saw you won the cartridge Lisa was giving away and wanted to send you my congrats! She is such a wonderful blog buddy, isn't she? I'm now following your blog and I can't wait to see what you will be creating with your new win!

I looked at some of your projects, you are very talented!

Susan
cricut andgrasshopper.blogspot.com

The Archiving Angel said...

Hi Eva, so glad I came to visit you.
You are a new follower of mine & now I am one of yours.
This set is fantastic!!!
Loved stopping by.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia

Lizzie Laine said...

Congrats on your win from Lisa over at Indymermaid!
I am a new follower:)
Great projects, looking forward to seeing more!

Unknown said...

New follower now (it is working now :) Love this set. What little girl wouldn't be thrilled with this. I have not played around with the print & cut feature much. I am thinking I need to do some projects like this. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jani
Paper compulsions