Monday, August 1, 2011

Cupcake Birthday Card - Swap

I loved the last one I made so much for the blog hop challenge
I decided to make one of my Group Swap cards similar but in Purple.
What a fun card with lots of glittery shimmer.

Recipe:
Cricut Imagine , Better Together - Cup Cake
Cricut Doodlecharms - Candle
Svgcuts - Leisl's Lacey Oval
Card Stock - The Paper Company
Background Paper - Momenta, Birthday Wishes
Background Cut File - Penny Duncan
Other Papers - OTC
Cuttle Bug Folder - D'Vine Swirls
Purple Flowers - OTC
Stamped face - Peachy Keen, cute & Cuddly
Face Colors - Pink & White Gel Pens
Stamped Sentiment & Heart - Footlongs Cupcake set
Inked edges - Lavender Stampabilities Pigment Ink
Bling Red, Gold, Pink Stickles





5 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Eva, what an adrable card...love it. ~Shen

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Eva! I love the embossing on the cupcake and his cute face! The flowers are so pretty! I love all the elements you combined. Awesome card :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Maribel said...

oh so cute! I love it in purple too!
Maribel

Unknown said...

It's so PURPLE, love it :) Adorable choice of face for something different too :)

The Archiving Angel said...

Lovely card!
Love all your details & the bling.