Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back To School Gift Box

I made the little gift Boxes with my Cindy Loo Cart cut at 5 3/4
I designed the label for the box on my Craft Artist program.
I used all of the items from the recent back to school set
that I created using files from My Sweet Tater which you can
find at Scrappin hens.

I added pencils to the pouch and used the
lunch box notes as the gift cards to the kids I rolled up a notebook to add
but the wouldn't fit so they can just sit behind the gift box.  Added some
glue and of course those awesome Book marks I Made from my
My Sweet Tater Files, with my little Apple name tag on there.
If you would like to see any of the Back to school set closer up,
scroll down to my other Back to School posts.
This is two out of the six I am making for the Grand kids. Back
to work I go on the other four...lol.

I hope you all have a wonderful & Crafty Day!!!
Hugs, Eva :0)

7 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Super cute Back 2 School projects Eva. ~Shen

Aim said...

Oh my goodness... These are TOO cute!! :) What a fabulous idea!! Thanks for sharing your sweet project -- Bet those grandkids will LOVE everything!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
and Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog

Join the FUN on Facebook!! :)
Love To Crop! facebook page
Decorate To Celebrate! facebook page

Tina said...

Love these!! I love how the gift box folds down some! Super cute! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower!
Tina
www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

Crafting Misfit said...

This is great! I may scraplift it ;)

Thanks too for posting my blinkie!!!

Thanks for joining us at CTO!
Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
I am having a show and tell on my blog- you should link up!!!
Visit my blog!

Lisa said...

What awesome back to school projects, Eva! They are so creative - you did a great job!! CONGRATULATIONS - you won my Cricut cartridge giveaway!! Please email your address to indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get it in the mail to you :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

The Archiving Angel said...

These are great too!

Unknown said...

Such a cute set. I am sure the grand kids will love it!