Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Humming Bird Box - My Sweet Tater

Good Morning my crafty friends, I hope you are all having a fantastic week.
Here is another gift box I made from a file from My Sweet Tater.
Go check out this and many more of her wonderful files over at Scrappin Hens.
So awesome and easy, just print out on your printer, cut, score and paste, thats it.
It is so easy and you don't have to own a cutting machine to use these.  You
can of course embellish them more if you would like but they really don't need it.
I just added a ribbon and bow for this one.
 This Box is approx. 3 1/2" x 5" x 1".  I used quick dry glue on this box
but from now on I will use ATG gun because I did not like the way the
glue wet the fibers in the cardstock and made it bow out some.


Have a Wonderful & Crafty Day!

Hugs, Eva :0) 

No comments: