Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hi Card for Card Swap

I finished my first set of cards for the Card Swap I am in...Fun Fun Fun...The Papers I used for this card were from Prima - the Breathe Paper Collection.  I mostly used my paper trimmer for this card and my Crop-A-Dile corner chomper to round the corners.  On the Cricut, the only things I cut were the word HI & the layers for the top flower.  I used the 6 petal flower and cut in normal & again in Shadow Blackout.  The circle on top I just used simple shapes in Sure Cuts Alot.  Here is the link for the free 6 petal flower svg from Heather, you also get a 9 petal flower.
http://imagesbyheatherm.wordpress.com/2010/08/26/6-and-9-petal-flower-svg-files/

I used 1 of my new Cri-Kits gel pens for the inside sentiment...
I used the Blue Glitter pen...omg!!!  So Awesome!!!
Makes me love my Cricut EVEN MORE!!!

The font I used for this sentiment was Angelina.  I wish the camera could show a better view of the glitter.  It is perfect and the little white skips you see is really the glitter...it did not skip at all.  I did 6 of them in a row for this sentiment using the same pen and not one skip.  Wow I am so impressed with my new Cri-kits Gel Pens!!! YAY!!!

No comments: