Saturday, April 9, 2011

Get Well Soon Pocket Card

I Love this card and was fun to make.  I got the pocket from http://cafexpressions.blogspot.com/2011/03/pocket-full-of-fun-free-svg.html
I just wanted a pocket for the front of my card to stick a tissue out of and this one was perfect...Thank you Cheryl Ann.  I used my Cricut Cartridge - Wild Card to make the envelope and liner to match the card.  I used another free svg for the get well soon, cut with a shadow layer as well from svg cuts.  Here is the link for that http://www.svgcuts.com/blog/2009/07/30/free-svg-sure-cuts-a-lot-073009-get-well-soon-caption/

I made the band Aid in Sure Cuts Alot 2 from the quick shapes and then I ran each piece through my cuttlebug with the Swiss dots folder and then layered them together.  I dont yet know how to add my svg files but I will work on that.  The flowers are just from my clear stamp collection.  They were in a set I got from my CardMaker kit of the Month club.  I pasted some small orange circles to bring in the bandaid colors and used some gold glitter glue from the dollar store to the center of each flower.  The cute square brads came in a kit from OTC and I used my white Opaque Stix, it is a water based pigment marker for the stitches around the pocket.  Hope you like it  :)

No comments: