Friday, April 8, 2011

Hairbow Name Plaque

I made this little wooden name plaque for my Grand Daughter to hang in her room.  The Ribbons are for her to attach her hairbows to so she can keep them organized.  I painted the wooden plaque pink and purple and the decoupaged a cute flower patterned paper to the front.  I used my Cricut to cut the letters for her name in pink and a shadow layer behind in purple.  I just attached the ribbon to the back with my staple gun.I also used the decoupage glue to attach the metal flower under her name which I purchased from OTC.  The other light pink flowers and dots are some flocked stickers.  I hope to see her and give this to her soon.  That means I better get in gear and make one for her Brother too...just the name plaque in blue and red maybe...no ribbons and bows, lol.

No comments: