Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy Owl-oween Card

Good Morning my Crafty Friends, I hope you are all have a nice relaxing Sunday and finding a little time to craft.  This cute Tall Center Step Card, File created by me, Eva Scraps :) was totally inspired by a stamp set I won over at Craftin Desert Divas for hopping one of there awesome Blog Hops a few weeks ago.  The stamp set I won is called "Frightfully Cute" and Boy oh Boy let me tell ya it is cute!  Okay so on to my card:
 
 
 Front:
Owl Witch - Cricut Create a Critter 2
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Simply Charmed set Squares
Sign - Cricut October 31st
Happy Owl-oween Stamp (Heat Embossed Black Shine) - Craftin Desert Divas
Grass - Cricut Artiste
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug Forest Branches
31st Tag and spider 3-d stickers - K & Co
Porcelain Pumpkin - Holiday Inspirations
Purple Web - Jute Cord, Big Lots
Inking edges - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain
Inside:
"Frightfully Cute" Stamp Set - Craftin Desert Divas
Heat Embossed with Black Shine
Inking edges - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Entering in these Fun Challenges:
Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Halloween Theme - Ends 10/26
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Pun Fun - Ends 10/19
Cardz TV - Fun Card Folds - Ends 10/30
Hiding in my Craft Room - Embossing - Ends 10/24
Cricut Halloween/Fall Creations on FB - Witching Hour - Ends 10/30
DL. ART - October Linky Party - Anything Goes - Ends 10/31
Little Scrap Pieces Linky Party - All Hallows Eve - Ends 10/25
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Pumpkins/Jack O'lanterns - Ends 10/24
Little Red Wagon -  Spooky! Spooky! - Ends 10/
Pumpkin Spice - Harvest or Halloween - Ends 10/31
Connie Can Crop - Pumpkin - Ends 10/31

I had so much fun making this card and Love my new fun Stamp set... Thanks again Craftin Desert Divas!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave a comment I love to read them.  Happy Crafting ~ Eva Scraps

16 comments:

Rebecca said...

Super cute!!! I love that fold, and the Owl-Witch is SOOOO cute!! Good luck with your challenge entries! I might try to enter some myself!
Rebecca

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, it's so adorable, Eva!! The owl is so cute!! The embossing looks so fabulous!! Love the step design and all of the details!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kathy S said...

This is a really fun card for the Open-Minded Crafting Challenge "pumpkin" entry. I love the step card and that you added inside decoration, which I almost never do, but love the way it looks. I also love that little spider hanging off the side. Great work.

Lynn B. said...

This is really nice, you did a great job! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness holy cuteness. Love this card, and what you did with it.
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
Lisa
ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness holy cuteness. Love this card, and what you did with it.
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
Lisa
ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Sarah said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for linking this cuteness up with us at CardzTV :)

crafty-stamper said...

Great stepper card and love the owl and spider-thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
Carol Dt x

Joanne said...

Great step card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
Joanne xo

DIANA L. said...

Super cute card I love the paper. The design is fun and the papers are great. Thanks for joining the FCC challenge

Connie Can Crop said...

OMG! This is just darling Eva! So so cute! I can't thank you enough for entering my challenge. Scrappy hugs, Connie

Mimi said...

Thanks for joining the CARDZTV Design Team and our fun folds challenge!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Lena said...

Very cute and super fun card for Halloween. Love the cute owl and the embellies you used.
Thanks for playing along with us at CardzTV.
Hugs,
Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
Lena’s Creations

Unknown said...

How ADORABLE!! Love it!! That owl is fantastic! Love the embossing!! Just a gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Unknown said...

Great card, loving that owl and the fabulous halloween colours. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Challenge 21 and good luck! xx

Laurie HIMCR said...

I am loving this card! Such a fun Halloween card.

Thanks for your creativity! And thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie