Sunday, October 5, 2014

Elf Pulling Gifts

Hello Crafty Friends, Here I am with another fun card.  I really had fun making it anyway... lol.  I am so happy I dug out my TBD Face Stamps for this one... Perfect fit for this little guy I think!  I cut the elf 3 times to get the look I wanted with the red, Green and White and trimmed pieces off I didn't need.

 
 
Card Base - 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" with corners rounded @ 1/2"
Elf w/ Wagon - Jolly Holiday's Cricut cartridge
Face Stamp - Treasure Box Designs, Treasure Faces set #2
Green Layer edges - Martha Stewart edge punch Loops
Embossing - Cuttlebug Spots & Dots
Presents - Spellbinder's Frosty Forms
Sentiment - Created w/ computer then Printed
Tag - Spellbinder's Label's Ten (smallest)
Green Glass 1/2 Beads
Hat Puff Ball - White Flocking Powder
wagon - red glitter pen... then dusted with more chunky red glitter

I am entering into these fun Challenges:
FB Cricut Christmas Creations 2014 - Elf Project - Ends 10/06
My Time to Craft- Die Cuts Only  - Ends 10/10
Anything Goes with a Twist - Anything Goes - Ends 10/09
Patties Creations Design Challenge - Embossing - Ends 10/16
Art Impressions Rubber Stamps - Holiday Sparkle - Ends 10/07
Cute Card Thursday - Spots and Dots - Ends - 10/08


Thank You so much for stopping by, I hope You enjoyed my project today and will leave a comment... I truly love to read them :)  - Happy Crafting!!! ~ Eva



3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh my goodness, how stinkin' cute is this little guy?! Love his little sleigh of presents and the embossed background looks great too.

Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

Lisa D., PCDC DT

MagsB said...

Oh how adorable is this little elf?! What a fun, sweet card!

Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

TRACEY MO said...

What a cute card great layout & image.

thanks for joining our embossing challenge
At patties creations

Tracey dt