Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"Eye-Candy" Treat Box


 
Side 1

Side 2

I really had fun with this project :)  Most everything here is from SVG Cuts Files accept for the awesome "Here's a Little Eye~Candy" stamp is from Craftin Desert Divas that I heat embossed in white.  I also used fun Googly eyes on the monster and added a stick to the Chalkboard to make it a sign.  I did the Monster on front and back with a little switch up with the colors and made it cool to see it from either side!  Also I added a bottom to the box I cut myself so it could hold candy and a Bamboo stick painted black to hold the monster's and filled the treat box with some yummy "Eye-Candy" Gummies.  This would make a perfect co-worker gift for their desk!  Or great to sit out as your own Halloween Décor filled with Treats.
Close Up of Box with Salazar's Square

Close Up of Fancy Bats from Gothic Flourishes

Close Up side 1
 
Close Up side 2





Spider - Cricut Mini Monsters

SVG Cuts Files Used:
Box ~ Box Cards (Strawberry)
Panels on Box - Salazar's Scary Squares
Fancy Bats - Gothic Flourishes
Monster - Föndabah Party Monster
Chalk Board - Back-To-School

Also used Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing folder side 1
colorful googly eyes - Dollar store
Fine Glitter Purple and Green - Dollar Store

I am entering in these fun Challenges:
Craftin Desert Divas - Halloween 10/26
My Craft Spot - Too Cute to Spook  10/26
Hiding in My Craft Room - Embossing  10/24
Little Red Wagon - Spooky Spooky  10/25
PDE Linky Party - Halloween Decorations  10/26
Crafting Station Challenge - Fall & Halloween  10/22

Thanks for stopping by to look at my latest Halloween creation.  Please leave me a comment because I enjoy reading them all from my crafty friends :) 

Have a wonderful Day!  ~ Eva Scraps




8 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Eva, so darn adorable!! I love the three-eyed monster and his pet spider!! They are so fun!! His sneakers make me smile!! Fabulous project my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janis Lewis said...

GREAT project! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh, these are too cute I love them!! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for linking up with Craftin Desert Divas!!
Kimberly :)
Craftin Desert Divas DT

Kathy Salido said...

Oh Eva, I adore your little monsters!! The embossing is a great touch. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Kathy
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

This is SO fun!! And you've chosen the perfect sentiment to go with your multi-eyed monster!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Gwen said...

These are so fun and cute!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

Laurie HIMCR said...

What a fun Halloween creation! You are on a roll!

Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Jenscrapstoo said...

EWWWWW, Love the monsters!!Fantastic Embossing too!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo