Friday, October 3, 2014

Alice in Wonderland Bow Board

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Happy Friday to you all.  Today I would like to share a fun new Bow Board I have made starring Alice and the Cheshire Cat. 
 
 
Cricut Disney Classics Cartridge - Alice, Cheshire Cat & Tea cup stack
Cricut Once Upon a Princess - Teapot
Spellbinder's Moroccan die - Pink Border on Teapot
Paper Artist (HOTP) Bodacious Blooms Die - Die cut Flowers for name
1" circle punch - Flower Centers
SCAL 2 for letters - Cut text font AR Cena

I am entering in these fun Challenges:
Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Anything but a card - Ends 10/12
Die Cuttin' Diva's - #185 Anything Goes - Ends 10/06
Stuck On U Sketches - Die Cut Challenge:  "We're All Mad Here" - Ends 10/17
Craft for the Craic:  Something suitable for a Child - Ends 10/31
Creative Corner Challenges - Anything but a Card - Ends 10/09
 
If you don't know what a bow Board is, let me enlighten you a little :)  The ribbons coming down the board are for clipping the hair bow clips to keep them all tidy and in one place.  I added loops to the bottom to hang headbands on.  Here are a couple of examples:


I wanted a way to have a fun theme or character added So my creative mind came up with a way to also incorporate it all.  A fun theme to go with the bow holder board.  I am so happy that I came up with this idea as it has made a lot of little girls happy to get these creations of mine.  I have made so many different themes and designs.  You can check them out on FB HERE if you would like.  But today we are concentrating on this lovely bow board in a fun Alice in Wonderland Theme... I have one more photo to share with you showing a close-up of the added name in flower die cuts and the beautiful fabric I used.  For this one I went with a Hot Pink fabric, then I decided to add a fun purple mesh layer covered in Shiny Holographic purple stars over the pink.

I really love how this one turned out.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my project and leave me some bloggy love with your comments.

12 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

so is the board foam board? I want to make one of these for a little girl named Kiara...with of course Kiara on it!

Lisa :) said...

This is AWESOME!!

Creations by Shirl said...

This is cute! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Corner Challenge~

Nanne said...

What a fun project.. Thanks for sharing this with us girls over at SOUS
hugs
Nanné

Unknown said...

You are so creative. Love that board. Thanks for joining us at SOUS.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

What a sweet bow board! Just perfect Thanks for playing with us at SOUS!

PaperCutsForU said...

This is PERFECT!!! Any little girl would love this and you did a fabulous job with it! Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS!

Katy said...

Awesome project!!! Thanks for linking up to SOUS's We're All Mad Here!!!

- Katy Taylor (SOUS Die-Cut DT)

Amanda B said...

I'm completely in love with this project! Wonderfully done! I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, may have to make one of these for my girls! Thanks for linking up for our Linky Party! ~CDD DT Amanda

Eli said...

I like it! It's a very cheerful project. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Eli (SOUS)

Babs said...

I LOVE this project! Just beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Craftin Desert Diva's. ~ DT Barbara

Unknown said...

Wow! Fantastic idea :) I have plenty of nieces and daughters who need this in their life ;) ;) thank you for a great idea. :) thank you for joining our challenge this month over at Craft for the Craic.
Eithne
PS we are having a giveaway this month, check it out www.craftforthecraic.blogspot.ie