Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Winner! Winner! Teddy Bear Blog Hop & Back to School/Fall Blog Hop

Good Morning Ladies, what a wonderful weekend I had in my first ever Blog Hops.  Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments.  I had so much fun reading what everyone had to say.  I am also so happy to have so many new Friends.  I hope I can keep you happy with my projects here on my blog.  I love to create and love to get feedback from others, so thank you.  Without further delay I will get on to the announcement of my winners here this morning.

For the Teddy Bear Blog Hop ~ ~ ~ The Winner is ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



Amy E from scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com who said:

That is honestly one of the cutest cards I have EVER seen! I was here for the fall blog hop, and scrolled down and saw this one...WOW!!!

Your Winnie the Pooh is super cute too. I was having trouble seeing in the pic...did you put a little place for a pic of the baby for each month? That's what it looked like, but I wasn't sure!

To answer Amy's question, yes on the Pooh hanger there are photo frames on the ribbon below.
they are titled as 1 month thru 12 months.  So you can add a new pic of baby each month. 
Congratulations Amy, Thanks so much for your lovely comments.  I will be emailing you shortly.

Now on to the winner of the Back to School/Fall Blog Hop
I picked a winner but she was not a follower so I had to pick again.
The Winner is ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Shelly from http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/ who Said
Hi Eva, This is just fabulous!!! I really love it so much!
Thank you for joining Patches of Pink this week, enjoyed seeing your creation!

Shelly

 http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/
So glad you joined P.O.P, I became a follower, love your work... Stop over and say hi if you can

Thank you Shelly and congratulations!!!  I will hop on over and leave you a message on your blog!

Email me your address ladies so I can get your goodies out to you.  Thanks so much again for hopping with me and I hope to see you again soon.


Thank You all who played along this weekend and I hope to see you back again soon.  Mark your Calenders for Oct 8, I will be in a Halloween Hop.  I am also in another upcoming hop but have not recieved all of the info on that one yet.  I will let you know when I do.

Have a wonderful and Crafty Day!!!

Eva :0)


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh Yay! I just saw this, so excited!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/
smedina24@att.net