Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Butterfly Award

Butterfly Award!
I am so Happy to tell you all that I recieved this awesome wonderful award from Pendra!!!
Thank you so very much Pendra, this really means so very much to me.
I am so happy & honored to be in her top 10! Thank you so much for the award!


So to receive the award, I need to pass on the 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers, contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, and I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award', and finally I need to answer several questions. Here goes....


 Q1) Name your favorite color?
Purple & Pink

Q2) Name your favorite song?
The Breath You Take - George Strait

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Strawberry Pineapple Dump Cake

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
The Economy Problems

Q5) Your favorite pet?
Cotton My Puppy Dog (RIP)

Q6) Black or White
Black

Q7) Your biggest fear?
Sharks (lol)

Q8) Best Feature?
My Giving Personality  (I think...lol)

Q9) Everyday attitude?
Lets Create - Create - Create and have fun!!!

Q10) What is perfection?
Time Spent with the Man I Love

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Shopping for more Craft Stuff

Q12) When you're upset you?
Clean Stuff

Now I Get to pass this award onto 10 others.
Of course It goes back to Pendra!

I hope you check out each one of these wonderful and crafty ladies blogs' and be inspired!!!
I know I sure have been inspired by each one of them.
 Including Pendra's too at:
 http://pendrasplace.blogspot.com/
Thank You so much for thinking of me with this Awesome, Fantastic Award.
I am so very happy and touched to recieve this!

I hope you all have a wonderful & Crafty Day!!!
Hugs, Eva :0)

8 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

thank you so much for the award I am real honored that you gave me this. you are really sweet. thank you again. hugs

Julie said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you Eva for passing it along to me! It was so sweet of you to think of me:) I will try to pass it on this weekend. It's a busy week:) Thanks again Eva:)

Julie

Maribel said...

You deserve this award! Thank you for thinking of me! I am very honored!

Shelly said...

Congrat to you Eva! You are just so sweet to think of me:)
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to you Eva and receiving this award!!!! I "thank you" for passing it to me:) I am happy to receive it and so honored you thought of me.

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats to you on this beautiful award, and to all you passed it on to!

Jens Craft Corner said...

Thank you so much for the award! I love awards!

AmyJRockstar said...

Thanks sweetheart! I finally am getting it posted on my blog! Will be posted in about an hour or so. Come on by and visit!

XOXO ~ Amy Jo
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com