Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Squirrel Wobble Card

I have another little cutie wobbler Card for you today, this time a Squirrel... it is an SVG file from Cheryl over at creativekuts.com  
I cut this with my Cricut  expression including the card base.   Not only does the base of this card wobble back-and-forth the way Cheryl created it but I also added an action wobble behind the head of the little squirrel.   Thank you Cheryl!  He is so adorable!  I  used my Cricut explore air to write NUTS on the little sign she created with the file, I then colored the letters in with my Sand -  Colorista marker by Spectrum Noir.   I did this by importing the sign svg into Cricut  design space .  I cut a metal feather die in black twice to use the negative cut to trim up and make the whiskers.  On the pumpkin I used my Darice - Fall Leaf Embossing Folder.  I used a white gel pen to accent his eyes. 

Here is a little video showing the head wobble from my Hampton arts action wobble.


For the inside I used a small stamp set I believe from a cardmaker kit for the "NUTS FOR YOU" and the squirrel... I stamped in stampabilities Brown Pigment ink.
I then stamped Happy Harvest from Craftin Desert Divas - Hey Pumpkin set, stamped first in stampabilities Brown Pigment ink and then stamped over in walnut stain distress ink to give it a darker brown look.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #11
Simon Says Wednesday: Anything Goes
http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2017/09/himcr-316-fall-colors.html
DL.ART September Linky Challenge

Happy you stopped by to see what I am up to in my craft room today.

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! That squirrel is ADORABLE!! It had me smiling the minute I opened your blog! Way CUTE!

Theresa

mamawcindy said...

Your Card Is just to Cute! Love It! Glad I stopped by.
cindys-greencricut

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my gosh! YOur card made me smile big time! That squirrel is adorable and he looks very happy like he just found a big pile of nuts!! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!!

katieo said...

This cute squirrel is having so much fun wobbling on your beautiful card. Thank you for joining the DL.ART September Linky Challenge

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Eva. I love the unique shape and that darling little guy is just the sweetest! I'd like to personally invite you to my challenge blog - Word Art Wednesday. I'd LOVE to have you play along with us. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we offer FABULOUS prizes. I really hope that you will stop by to play along with us!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com