Sunday, September 24, 2017

Grateful for you pumpkins fence card

Hello crafters.  Cheryl over at www.creativekuts.com sent me this awesome SVG card file and I went crazy and had a blast with it.
Originally I planned to put the pumpkin basket on the front of the card on the fence but the fence turned out so spectacular after I embossed it with the crafters companion wood grain folder,  which I added walnut stain distress ink directly inside folder before embossing Kraft card stock... I really didn't want to cover it up!  So instead I created a sign with one of my stitched ticket dies and stamped grateful for you from Crafters Companion -  Autumn Morning coordinating  Stamp Set.  I pierced a hole in each corner and added some  Brown and white bakers twine to hang the sign over the fence and attaching in place with glue dots under the sign.  I used one of the sunflower cuts from the card file to decorate here plus added an extra green swirl under it from a spellbinders die set.   For the pumpkin basket panel which is part of the SVG file that all layered together fabulously.  I love how easy it was with the outlines of the pumpkins in the basket very very easy to piece together.   After adhering the three main pieces together I then found some pretty gold foil accented Scraps and cut the bands  for the basket.   I used six large Brad's and popped up the bands with strips of craft foam I cut to fit under them.  I then attached the swirly leaves and the pretty sunflowers which I added gold perfect pearls to the flower centers including the center of the one on the fence.  
For the next three panels inside I used some of my dies to create pretty frames.   The large center frame and the matching one on the left panel are from Spellbinders Decorative Accents Victorian Garden Decorative Curved Square Dies.  The one on the right is from Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Three die set, I cut that out of a matching pattern paper and I created a shadow layer out of Kraft  card stock with my SNC2.   I used the small accent spellbinders die from Victorian Garden  to add the little green leaves and swirls everywhere.  I also took more of the gold perfect pearls and painted over the large kraft leaves on both of the spellbinders frames to add even more shimmer and shine.  
Both of the Stamps on the inside frames are from Craftin Desert Divas -  The left panel is from Craftin Desert Divas Hey Pumpkin Stamp Set and the right is from Craftin Desert Divas Simply Holidays Wordart Stamp Set.    All of the stamps are done with a brown pigment ink.
The pattern papers I used for all the panels are two different sheets from the 12 x 12 stack The Sasha Collection by Prima. 
I really love how the recipient of this can display it in several different ways completely stretched out like this or with the pumpkin panel and Fence showing like shown in my second pic above!  What a really fun cool card design.  Thanks again Cheryl for letting me play with this awesome file.

I am entering this card into these fun challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge - Leaves 
Simon Says: Pop It Up
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #14
FFC #207 Anything Goes
Cuttlebug Mania - Golden Harvest
DL.ART September Linky Challenge
HMCR #319 - Any Holiday!
Scrapy Land {Challenge #74}
Simon Says Monday: Shimmer and Shine

Thanks again for stopping by to see what fun I'm having in my craft room today.

9 comments:

Creative Kuts said...

Wow! Awesome job

Karen said...

great design so many beautiful touches love the fence!

Macimbalo said...

So cute! I love all the details and that fence is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Annie Collins said...

Beautiful card - Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack Fun-day Friday Challenge.

Annie - DT Member
littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

Such a darling card, love the garden design and that it's interactive. So fun. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Christine said...

I was going to get brave and try one of these folds, and you have upped the ante. Now, it has to be super cute, too. The fence and other details make this card a real stand-out. I can tell you had fun creating! Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! That is so cool! LOVE the fence and pumpkins... the overall design is awesome!

Theresa

Jannie said...

Hi Eva, Thank you for joining as at our "Golden Harvest" challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges.

Please tell us which products you have used on your project!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so fun, Eva!! I love the design and the details!! It's gorgeous!! I love the design!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts