Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wishing you a Cool Christmas

For this fun card I used my Favorite Snowflake swirl embossing folder by Darice again, it really sets a great back drop for a Christmas card.  I used Simon Says Stamp dies - Bundle of Stitched Shapes to cut that out with the nice stitched edge.
I used Craftin Desert Divas - Outdoor Landscape Dies for the stitched snow bank.  I cut the Tree from white (largest in set of 3) I ruffled up the edges and went over all of the branches and cut spots with my clear wink of Stella to add some shimmer & shine.  I used a stitched scallop oval die for the sentiment tag and then used my SNC2 to cut the blue shadow behind.  The adorable penguin and sentiment are from  Sunny Studio - Bundled Up Stamp Set.  I also used the 3 Snowflake stamps from that same set to add some heat embossed snowflakes along the hill for just a little more shimmer.

I am entering into these fun Challenges:
Cardz TV -  CHRISTMAS IN JULY CHALLENGE #4




Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been crafting.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

The Embossed winter swirls are awesome! Super cute card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations