Monday, August 21, 2017

Fly toward your Dreams Step card

For this card I used a center step card SVG file from SVG Attic
I cut the 3 mat layers with my pierced rectangle dies.  I used a stitched scallop frame die to cover the center mat.  I added a stitched flag die mat at the bottom and stamped the sentiment and butterflies from HOTP - On Butterfly wings.  The beautiful Eiffel Tower cut is from Cricut - Ultimate Creative Sampler Cartridge.  I cut the pretty butterflies with a Memory box die called Marielle Butterflies.  It is a vine with butterflies and flowers but I just hand cut the butterflies off and used them only.  I kept this one really simple and came from the inspiration of "Never let go of your Dreams"  even if it is to a beautiful place to see some day.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge #308-Vacations
Simon Says Wednesday: Add A Sentiment
Scrapy Land {Challenge #72}
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #8

Cut It Up Challenge #128 - One Step at a Time

Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty and Elegant! Beautiful papers and butterflies! The sentiment is wonderful!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Cynthia said...

What a pretty and elegant card! And a perfect dream trip! I love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing at FCCB Challenge!

~Cynthia, DT

sarascloset said...

So elegant! I love the Eiffel Tower! Thank you for sharing this with us at Scrapy Land for our Anything Goes challenge! Hugs!

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so fun! Beautiful butterflies surrounding your gorgeous center step! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! Katrina

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Such a pretty card and sentiment. I hope you do get to see the Eiffel Tower some day!

Thanks for joining us for our One Step at a Time challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com