Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hohoho dryer sheet card

 OK I couldn't just do one as I knew of course so here is another dryer sheet card.

I wanted this one to have a vintage feel to it.  This time the stamping is done in brown pigment ink.   The red hohoho in the center is a rub on,  I am really trying to get those out and use them more.   That beautiful imagery stamp set is from Crafters Companion - Sheena Douglas Christmas.  Using my blending tool I used old paper distress inks to Ink around the edges. 
I again used the Elmers craft bond and spray adhesive to attach the used dryer sheet.   I then ran it through my big shot to cut the layers down with the rectangle from  Simon says stamp – bundle of stitched shapes.   Then I sprinkled with the extra fine crystal diamonds glitter.  To the left I added some cute green enamel glitter dots  and on the right a cute little tag that I heat embossed Merry Christmas on in an extra fine white  embossing powder.  The tag is from Simon says stamp bundle of stitched shapes.   The merry Christmas stamp is from my craft spot - tiny tags Christmas.


List of materials:
Nena white heavy weight card base
Green textured card stock from my stash
White recollections card stock
Trees stamped twice along the bottom - Crafters Companion - Sheena Douglas Christmas
Santa & Reindeer - Crafters Companion - Sheena Douglas Christmas Stamp set
Used dryer sheet
Stitched Rectangle Die – Simon says stamp bundle of stitched shapes
Elmers craft bond spray adhesive – to attach dryer sheet
Extra fine glitter – Sulyn brand, crystal diamond  (found at Walmart)
Three green enamel glitter dots 
Stitched Tag - Simon says stamp bundle of stitched shapes
Versamrk Ink
Ranger - Super Fine White Embossing powder
Merry Christmas Stamp - my craft spot - tiny tags Christmas


I am entering into these fun challenges:
MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #191 - Christmas w/ 3 or more dimen embellies
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Powder Power
HIMCR #268 - Any Holiday!
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC #157 "Anything Goes"



Thanks for stopping by to have a look, hope to see you again real soon.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Eva Scraps

3 comments:

Karen said...

amazing what a wonderful frosty look!

Scrapper69 said...

Cool Technique! Beautiful card!

Theresa

cheiron said...

Such a fun and sparkly card! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Powder Powder Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)