Sunday, September 25, 2016

Birthday Wishes "That" folder

 Today I'm sharing another girly Birthday card.    I am finally getting the chance to use my All Occasion embossing folder also known as "that" folder that I ordered online from the UK.  What a fun easy card to make.
I started off with a piece of dark purple Recollection's card stock which I embossed with my All Occasion embossing folder.    I took my blending foam tool and added some picked raspberry distress ink onto the top portion of the card on the raised designs.    I then took my Simon says stamp bundle of stitched shapes rectangle and die-cut the embossed piece to make my card front.   The adorable cupcake is from Cricut Best of 2009 Cartridge.   I ran the top pink frosting Layer through my Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder.   I then used my spectrum Noir clear glitter pen to brush all over that piece.  I then took a spellbinders diecut tag from twisted metal and cut and then embossed the white layer.  I laid the same diecut on a light purple card stock and traced the inside opening with pencil.   I then took my scissors & hand cut around that piece so that I could layer it over the top with the stamping.  I used Birthday Wishes stamp from my Hot off the press Birthday Greetings stamp set,  which I stamped with Momento Tuxedo black ink.   Before adhering those two pieces together with foam tape I brushed the entire outer edge of the white piece with my Spectrum Noir Clear glitter pen and also lightly went around the edges of the light purple layer with the same pen.   I popped the cupcake up on foam tape and added some little purple flower Gems across the embossed center portion of the card.   This would make a great card to mass produce for either card swaps or just to add several to your card giving stash.

Cricut Best of 2009 cartridge
Craft stash All occasion embossing folder
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder
Spellbinders twisted metal cutting die
Hot off the press birthday greetings stamp set
Flower bling gems from my stash
Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen
Picked raspberry distress ink

 I am entering into these fun challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Wet or Dry Embossing - Dry
Die Cuttin' Diva's - Challenge #284 Birthday
Scrapy Land - Challenge #50 Happy Birthday



Thanks as always for stopping by to see what I'm up to in my craft room today.  I wish you a wonderful and crafty Weekend, hope to see you again soon.

Crafty hugs, Eva Scraps


4 comments:

Esther said...

Love the embossing on your cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Karla Yungwirth said...

What a fun card! That cupcake looks good enough to eat! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the FCCB challenge! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Birthday card! I have this same embossing folder - Have yet to use it either! hahaha - I guess I better pull it out! :) Have a great day!

Theresa

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges blog and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member