Monday, June 24, 2013

Die Cuts for you

Hello my crafty friends.  It has come to my attention that some of you out there that don't have a Cricut Cutting Machine and own oodles of Cricut cartridges would like to have some specific cuts made for you.  And maybe you would even like them run through an embossing folder too.  I would be happy to help with what ever cuts I have.  I also have some other types of cutting dies by spellbinders and Sizzix. Some of the Punch around the Page punches too for nice layouts or mats. 
 
You can find my list of Cricut Cartridges & Punches Here:
 
 
You can find my list of Embossing Folders and other Die Cuts Here:
 
Just let me know what you need and I will quote you a price. 
 
Maybe it is just Die cuts you want like these beautiful intricate Butterflies:
 
 
Or how about cut from foam?
 

 
 Or Glitter Foam even?
 
or Maybe from Cricut Carts?  I have some paper dolls available...
These are all finished pieces, but I can just cut and send you the pieces too,
just let me know what you want colors hairstyles clothes :)
 
 
 
 
 
I also sell on Ebay as evas-scrappin if you want to check out the auction prices
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I can help you out :)
drop me a line at evascrapslife at gmail
 
Have a wonderful day!
~ Eva
 
 
 
 

No comments: