Saturday, June 15, 2013

Baby Shower Invites

Baby Shower Invites
 
Just finished up making all 20 of these Baby Boy Shower Invites for my New Grand Baby on his way :)

I take orders, you choose colors, Boy or Girl & personalization for inside :)
http://meylah.com/Evasscrapsncards/8-personalized-baby-shower-invitations
 
This was a super fun project.  I don't Have the cartridge that this similar cut is offered on...9 months I think?  anyway I knew I had a nice umbrella on my Create a Critter cart so I thought hmmmmm.

 
I went into Cricut Craftroom and started pulling things together and welding them.  I used the umbrella from Create a Critter like I said before.  The letters are from Cricut Craft room Basic, I of course went through all of the fonts I had but I liked this one best for this project.  So I smooshed the letters together and welded them onto the umbrella handle.  Then I added the solid layer feature for the umbrella without the smiley face for a different color, I added some circles to the bottom of each point on the umbrella to look like the one I was trying to duplicate from the cart I did not have and Voila!
 
Oh my gosh, Now I can't find the cart I got the inspiration from, I will have to add that later :(  I went and looked it up again and yes it was the 9 months cart.  Anyway I took the bottom layer of the words only part and ran each one through my swiss dots cuttlebug folder.  Then after attaching two layers together,  I stamped a cute little Peachy Keen face on each one from the             
Wide Eyed Kids 1 1/8" set (PK-451)
 
then of course coloring in the eyes with a white gelly roll pen.
 
I hope you enjoyed my project, I take orders if you know of anyone with an upcoming Shower or any event for that matter.
Check out my store at: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: