Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Butterfly Die Cuts

I just ordered this beautiful double set of exotic Butterfly Die Cuts from Paper Wishes with a gift card I was given for my upcoming Birthday by a very special lady :) Thank you Annie <3

 
I can't wait to get them and start using them on some projects :)
 
If you are interested in these die cuts here is the direct link to them
 
She loaned me her Butterfly set from Memory Box called...
top layer - Chloe Butterfly(98352) and bottom layer - Tristan Butterfly(98350)
I fell in LOVE!!! 
 
these are the thin metal dies, I use them in my cuttlebug or my Big Shot and will work in most die cutting machines.
 
They are so intricate and beautiful, I love my Cricut...but usually have a hard time finding the right paper to work with intricate designs so it wont rip it. 
 
I have not yet made an actual project with them yet but have cut, cut, cut and then cut some more haha in all sorts of paper colors and also different materials like felt, foam, corrugated paper, hand made stitched paper, wax paper, foil covered card stock
 
1st let me show you some I cut with the Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations - Snow Flurries
Foil covered cardstock, 2 different kinds of corrugated, and white felt

Foam

handmade papers * corrugated
 oh and I forgot velum...going to cut that now :) ...
Vellum that I colored with chalks
 ohhhh it is gorgeous :)
How about glitter Foam
it moved around as I ran it thru back and forth so I just left all of the pieces in it making it look like a deep embossed look...love it anyway!!!  next time I will tape it down first.

a shot of several of the different materials...I will be making a project real soon with one or more of these to share.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you back again soon.  Have a wonderful Day :0) 
 
Eva
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Your creations are lovely! Waving hi from La-Vie at C'est La-Vie Designs Unltd. LLC. I'm your newest follower!

La-Vie
La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC