Thursday, May 16, 2019

Rose Beauty Birthday Card

I am in love with this beautiful Layered Rose svg from Creative Kuts!  I really had fun putting this together!
The flower is 3 layers, two different colors of Bazzill card stock, Forget Me Not & Hyacinth card stock and then the top layer is a repeat of the darker, Forget me not color that I colored a shade darker with spectrum noir marker LV1.  The leaves I used just two layers of green Card stock plus a spectrum noir marker VB1 for some shading.
Card Base layer - Bazzill card stock, Forget Me Not color
White layer - stitched rectangle die from Simon Says Stamp dies - Bundle of Stitched Shapes
I then took one of my Curved Scallop Edge Die from Your Next Stamp
I used my Tim Holtz Distress marker spritzing tool with spectrum noir marker LV3 for the purple splats of color on white.
The Happy Birthday Stamp from Tags & Trims stamp set - HOTP stamped in Violet Ink and heat embossed with clear acrylic embossing powder.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I am up to here in my craft room.

I am entering into these fun challenge:
Die-Cut Divas Challenge - Flowers
DL.ART May 2019 Linky Challenge 



1 comment:

Arlene said...

Wonderful birthday card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.