Friday, May 3, 2019

Oh For Fox Sake Birthday Card

 I had so much fun making this card using my Darcie stamp sets.  I made this for a beautiful friend whose loves to go camping,  I thought she would get a kick out of this sentiment and bought that stamp set specifically to make this card for her. 😊   The sentiment stamp I heat embossed in black.
Stamped Card back - Handmade Essentials stamp set - Scrapbook.com
I have been sick so this card will be late getting to her so I was sure to do some cute stamping on the envelope as well.  

Great outdoors background Stamp - Darcie Stamp Set

Great outdoors Accessories - Darcie Stamp Set (Water, Tent & Campfire)
Weenies Love Camping -  Darcie Stamp Set (Fox & Front Sentiment)
Moosed Up - Darcie Stamp Set (Inside card sentiment plus envelope stamping)
Simon Says Stamp dies - Bundle of Stitched Shapes (Front card layers)
Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax Banner Die - MFT (center brown section for card front, 
then cut down with SSS stitched rectangle)

Die-namics  Peek-a-Boo Tag Circle Window Die (I used the evacuated center)
Stitched Circle Die (sentiment Circle)
Stitched Label Dies Stack (inside Sentiment)
Colorbok Cardstock Neutral Basics Stack - Pattern Papers
Photo Play Luke 2 - Plaid Pattern Paper
Spectrum Noir Markers - Spectrum Noir Color Tint Pencils

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I'm up to in my craft room.

I will be entering into these fun challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday - Birthday
Cardz TV Challenge - Any    #88
Jo's Scrap Shack - Any #280
DL.ART May 2019 Linky Challenge

No comments: