Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Gingerbread Swing Cards

I had so much fun creating these Christmas cards.  I started out with a swing card base from Creativekuts.com

These pattern papers are from a Paper pad I bought years ago from OTC, they screamed out Gingerbread men to me lol.  The red pattern paper squares are actually scraps though from a HOTP paper pack.  The stitched tag for the Merry Christmas Sentiment stamp I created with a larger tag from Simon Says Stamp dies - Bundle of Stitched Shapes that I cut down using same die.  I loved this fun card so much I made two.

Main Pattern Papers - OTC
Red Pattern Paper - HOTP
Stitched Squares - Stitched Square Stack
Stitched Tag for sentiment - Simon Says Stamp dies - Bundle of Stitched Shapes (Tag)
Inside Sentiment Banner - Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax Banner - MFT
Gingerbread Man Stamp - Echo Park Joy Stamp Set
Christmas Tree Stamp & Die - Snow Globe Stamp & Die Sets - Paper Artist / HOTP
Merry Christmas Stamp - My Craft Spot Tiny Tags Christmas Stamp Set
Sending you Sentiment Stamp - HOTP Fancy Christmas Greetings Stamp Set
Red Accents on Gingers & Tree - Red Tulip Dimensional paint
Stamping Ink - Stampabilities Pigment Brown

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge - Inching along
Simon Says Wednesday - Christmas
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #68
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC #254 Always Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2018 challenge
Scrapy Land {Challenge #99}

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope to have you visit again soon.

3 comments:

Christine said...

The gingerbread men are just the cutest, and I love the strip of plaid. Wonderful Holiday card! Thanks so much for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Judy Woodland said...

Great design here, and those gingerbread men are so cute! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Catie Cuddles said...

Very nice idea.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT