Friday, August 3, 2018

Warm Gingerbread Wishes

I loved this weeks sketch over at Tuesday morning sketches so much I just had to make one more.  This time I thought a warm Gingerbread Christmas card would be nice.
I used some pattern papers from HOTP - Christmas sweets and Crate Paper - Snow Day.  Solid Cardstocks are from Recollections.   I used Simon Says stamp stitched rectangle to layer on top of the base card.  I used my stitched scallop border cut twice to add the topper which I popped up on foam tape.  I stamped the topper in pigment brown ink - Warm Wishes.  I wrapped red and white twine at the top and added 1 tiny star and 4 bigger stars that I die cut from my moon and stars die set.  I popped the larger stars up and made them look like they are hanging from twine.
I used my stitched stax oval dies to cut 3 ovals and place 3 cute little foam Gingerbread men (Dollar Gen) on them.  What a fun easy card design, perfect for making multiples for Christmas.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #464
Die Cuttin Divas - Ch #380 ~ Anything Goes
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #59
FFC #245 Always Anything Goes
 D
L.ART AUGUST 2018 LINKY CHALLENGE
HIMCR #363 - Any Holiday! (Christmas in July)

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is really cute! I love the gingerbread cookies and how you dressed up the top of your card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute Christmas card!

Theresa

Jenée said...

Cute, cute card. I so like the use of the gingerbread men and the use of the ovals for the circles. Nicely done. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carol L said...

Ahhh, those gingerbread cookies remind me of Christmas in a big way! Love the angled top of your card and the adorable theme! Thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

Debbie said...

So cute! Your gingerbread are adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That