Saturday, August 18, 2018

A Blast in Kindergarten Card

Here is the second of three back to school cards for my Grand kids this week.  This one is for my little man who just turned 5 and is so excited to finally get to go to school for the first time ever.  I decided to use my Cricut cuts for this one.  
I used a black base card and made it into an Easel card.  I covered the black with some cute green and yellow grid looking paper from Cricut Celebrations 6X12 Paper pad.
I cut the label in black from Cricut Essentials & layered it with some orange and yellow star paper from ATD Birthday wishes paper pad
The fun crayons, glue and scissors are from Cricut Simply Charmed.  I used up lots of scraps to cut all of the embellishments.  I stamped have a blast in Memento Black ink from Space Explorer Stamp Set.
For the inside I cut a fat crayon shape to add another sentiment onto.  I used my black fine tip Cricut pen to write "In Kindergarten" with Fontastic Fonts - DJ Terrific and popped it up on foam tape to hold the Easel open.

I will be entering into these fun challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #332-Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday: Back To School
Modsquad Challenge - BACK TO SCHOOL
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #60
FFC #247 Always Anything Goes
Thanks again for stopping by to see what I am up to in my craft room.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Great back-to-school design, Eva; your Grand will love it! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Joyce Erb said...

Super fun card for a little one. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge