Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Christmas coffee to-go

This was a fun and easy project to make.  Yay!  Getting some Christmas in July cards made.  Thank you Cheryl from www.creativekuts.com
 


I decided to go with the traditional white to-go cup with a Christmasy pattern paper wrap,
This pattern paper came from Pebbles - Welcome Christmas paper stack.
This could be done in so many different varieties of card stock and pattern paper, so fun!
I used my Cricut  explore pen to write the Merry Christmas sentiment as it came with the file, but you could stamp any sentiment.  I also used the Cricut Explore to draw the design at the bottom of the cup that came in the file too.  I covered the snowflake in white glitter and added a clear glitter gum drop to the center.
For the inside that pulls straight up out of the cup I decided to use green card stock for the base.  I stamped the sentiment from Cardz TV - Merry Everything stamp set with memento tuxedo black ink.  I stamped a heart wreath in green and colored the bow red with spectrum Noir marker at the bottom.
That stamp is from Vintage Snowman Stamp Set - PSA Essentials
This would be a great card to slip a gift card into, especially one from their favorite coffeehouse!

I will be entering into these fun challenges:
HIMCR #360 - Christmas Colors in July!
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #55
FFC #241 Always Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I'm up to in my craft-cave!
(as hubby calls it) lol

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Eva! I made one similar recently as well... Adorable card and shape! Looks like we both are thinking the same crafty thoughts - get those Christmas cards done! hahaha

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Love that "wrap" paper; so pretty! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. Sorry I'm sooooo late in commenting; life got busy!!