Saturday, July 23, 2016

3-D Fire Engine Party Decor

Hello crafty Friends.  I am sharing this awesome 3-D Firetruck I made using a file from one of  SVG Cuts Many awesome kits called Patriotic Parade.  I am making some fun Party decor for my Grandson's 3rd Birthday Party and He wants Paw Patrol theme.  His favorite character from the show is Marshall the Dalmatian Dog which is a fire Marshall so I thought this would be really cute on the table.

I chose not to make mine in the patriotic pattern papers but in red and white with diamond plate chrome.  I added a second section of the ladder to stick up and attached it with silver brads.  I left off the flags over the cab and popped up the light bar on foam squares.  I also popped up the chrome rims with foam squares.  Those are large gems for the light bar - Red, Blue & Amber I used large clear gems for the headlights.
I also added red Gems for the Brake Lights.  The back also lifts open on its hinges to reveal it is also a box for goodies.  I really enjoyed making this one, I truly love all of Mary's Files from SVG CUTS
I also had to add a cutout of Marshall on to this fun Party decoration.  I think this will be so cute on the Cake/Gift table.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
Die Cuttin' Diva's - Challenge #275 ~ Anything 3D
Decorate to Celebrate Anything Goes Challenge #15
DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE

I hope you enjoyed my project today, please leave me a comment.  Have a wonderful and Crafty Day!

~ Eva Scraps






4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

His Party is gonna ROCK! LOVE, LOVE the Fire Truck!!! It Looks AWESOME!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

Wow!!! This is so realistic, love all the metal!! Awesome fire truck!!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Shelly said...

Wow, wow, wow!! This is fabulous!!!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's
Shelly

Norma said...

WOW! so fun and I love the detail on everything. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
Hugs,
Norma