Thursday, September 10, 2015

Happy Harvest Bear Card

Hello Crafty Friends.  I am sharing a fun quick and easy Fall card I made today using the Hey Pumpkin Stamp Set from Craftin Desert Diva's.






Products used:
Hey Pumpkin Stamp set from Craftin Desert Diva's - I cut stamped image with my ScanNCut, colored Bear and leaves with chalk... pumpkin was colored with markers. Sentiment "Happy Harvest" I stamped with Memento black tuxedo ink.
Sequins - "Corn Maze" from Craftin Desert Diva's.  I double stacked small green on top of larger orange.
DCWV Pattern paper layer over die cut
Spellbinder's Fleur De Lis Rectangle Die-Cut in Orange cardstock
Embossing - Fall Leaves Swirl by Darice onto Kraft Cardstock.  After embossing I rubbed raised image with "Wild Honey" distress ink then tapped the top of raised image with Versa Mark ink and applied Copper perfect pearls powder.
Standard A2 card base cut from Orange Cardstock


I am entering into these fun Challenges:

Simon Say's Stamp - stamp & die-cut
Die Cut Diva's - September Sketch Challenge
My Sheri Crafts - Thinking of Fall - use Pumpkin or Scarecrow
The Kraft Journal - Challenge #240 Autumn

Thanks as always for stopping by to see my creation.  Hope you leave a comment for me too.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Eva Scraps

6 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Love the very rich textured embossed in the background! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Eva!! The bear is so sweet!! I love the embossed background!! It looks amazing!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Suzanne C said...

Lovely autumnal card. The image is so cute. Beautiful design. Thanks for playing along with us in the Stamp and Punch Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Arlene said...

I can tell you're getting ready for Halloween. That little bear is so cute. Great interpretation of the sketch.

So glad you joined us in our sketch challenge this month at Die Cut Divas.

Busy Bucharoo said...

Such a sweet card. I love the background embossing.

Monica Maier said...

Love the adorable bear with his pumpkin and the embossed background is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Die Cut Divas!!!

Hugs, Monica