Friday, July 10, 2015

Elegant Snow Globe Card

Hello crafty Friends, after yesterday's shaker card which needed a bigger globe than I originally thought so today I wanted to use the other globe I cut out to begin with. 
I decided to make this one a bit more elegant, but not a shaker this time.  Using my Frosty Forms for the die cuts and of course had to use the awesome "Outdoor Landscape" die from Craftin Desert Diva's again for the snow layer... ooh I love that stitched look.  The sentiment stamp is from My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags Christmas"  worked perfect for the half tag I added.

On the inside I used a snowflake & sentiment stamp from a CardMaker kit.  What a beautiful message :)  The Snowman at the bottom is also from Frosty Forms.

Items I used:
Snow Globe - Cricut DoodleCharms
Embossing - Sizzix "Snow Caps" folder
Deer, Bow, Swirly Border & Snowman - Spellbinder's Frosty Forms
Half tag at bottom - Spellbinder's Twisted Metal
Stitched Snow Layer - Craftin Desert Diva's "Outdoor Landscape" die
Front Sentiment Stamp "Christmas Cheer" My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags Christmas" Set
Large Sparkly Snowflakes - Martha Stewart double sided stickers w/ glitter sprinkled over
Blue Inks - Martha Stewart Cats eye stack
Stamped Snowflakes & Inside Sentiment Quote - CardMaker kit stamp sets

I am entering into these fun Challenges:
HIMCR - #206 Red, White, & Blue w/ twist "Christmas"
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - #160 Christmas in July

Thanks for stopping by :)
~ Eva Scraps ~

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Eva!! I love the elegant, beautiful snow globe!! The details are amazing!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

So pretty and you are so lucky to be getting a jump start on your holiday cards.