Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Canning Jar Tags

These turned out so cute, just how I visualized in my head.  I made a set of these as a thank you gift for a dear wonderful friend today so I just had to make some more sets in different colors to add to my Etsy store
Kraft

Lavender

Pink

Teal
 
 
Sets of 12 -
These adorable Jar tags are perfect for tying on to your homemade Canning Jars, just add the color of twine or ribbon to match your project through the hole at the top. There is room for you to write in the contents under handmade and then your name at the bottom. This set would also be a great gift idea for the Homemade canning person in your life. Tags measure 3" X 1 3/4"

Can add personal name for extra charge and always happy to change colors or design
All items come from a smoke free / Pet free home
 
Find these and many more items in my Etsy Store: 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today... I hope you will leave me a comment... I love reading comments about my work :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

These are so awesome, Eva!! I love the different colors!! What a great idea these are!! Have a wonderful evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts