Wednesday, February 12, 2014

CD Holder Cabinet Make Over

Wow this is my 3rd post today... I am trying to catch up on sharing some of my makeovers with you all from the last few weeks :)

So here is a makeover on an old CD holder cabinet my Sister recently gave me

 
Now it will House my small clear stamp sets in cd cases
 
 
Here is the original view
 
 
Here is where it lives now in my craft room, I used Fabric that matches my bulletin Board located behind my desk, to cover the main portion using mod-podge to adhere it.  on the drawer fronts I used some grey paper from the DCWV stack Black Currant which I adhered with my atg gun.  I cut some bookplates for each drawer front and attached Brads to them and then adhered them to the front using my xyron for adhesive.  I will be adding white lettering for the labels once I sort out all my stamp categories.  I also cut some pretty flowers with my cuttlebug using a new die set I recently purchase called Jewel Flowers and Flourishes Shapeabilities from spellbinders.  I again used my Xyron to add full adhesive and attach to the drawer fronts.
Here is one last photo showing where it sits under my cricut and beside my computer and it matches my fun flowery bulletin board.
 
Thanks for stopping by to look at another Crafty Makeover... I hope you enjoyed my project and have a fun and crafty day :)