Monday, December 19, 2011

Snowman Shaker

Hello my Crafty friends.  I hope you all are doing well.  It has been so busy for me as I am sure for everyone at this time of year.  I wanted to share this fun Snowman Shaker I made as a fun Build-A-Project over at Creative Kuts on FB.

This was such a fun project and I recieved the file for free just for playing along.  If you have not checked out Creative Kuts you really should.  We have so much fun over there.  There is a new Build a project every Monday and you get the file for free just for playing along.  Here is a video to show you the rest of the fun Snowman that were made by Fans of CK.



I hope you enjoyed my project, I would love to read your comments so please leave one.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you back very soon.  If you are not already, I would love for you to become a Follower/Friend of my blog.  If you have trouble with the follower button, just reload the page, sometimes you have to do this a couple of times.  I try to add lots of new projects every week for all to enjoy.

Have a Wonderful Day!!!
Eva :0)

2 comments:

bonnie said...

How cute sweetie TFS! ;) Hugs x

Lisa said...

This is just absolutely adorable, Eva!! I love the shaker tummy!! So fun and festive :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com