Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christms tree card

Hello my crafty friends.  I hope all is well with each one of you.  I have been keeping myself sooooooo busy lately.  I wanted to share my newest swap card with you while I have the chance.
I used an svg file from svg cuts, used a fun Christmas paper mat stack from OTC and a bit of twine that I recieved from a bloggy friend for some blog candy I won, thanks Karen.  I also added some ribbon I bought at target and a cute irridescent flower for the top of the tree from JoAnn's.  Oh and a splash of glitter glue in the center of the flower.

I am entering this in a challenge over at:

  I hope you enjoyed my project, I would love to read your comments so please leave one.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope to see you back very soon.  If you are not already, I would love for you to become a Follower/Friend of my blog.  If you have trouble with the follower button, just reload the page, sometimes you have to do this a couple of times.  I try to add lots of new projects every week for all to enjoy.

Have a Wonderful Day!!!
Eva :0)

4 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Eva. I just found your blog this evening. You have a really fun and creative style, and I'm really enjoying viewing your awesome blog posts. You have so many fun projects. I was wondering if maybe you would be interested in visiting my blog and becoming a new follower on my blog, and I'd also love to follow your blog. I'd love to watch and see what you will create next. I really like what I see. I hope you will visit soon.
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Gorgeous card sweetie...love the papers ;) Hugs x

Karen said...

Hi Eva thanks so much for joining my challenge this week loving this card the papers are so festive. So creative using the twine and the flower on the tree. perfect

Unknown said...

I love this card that you have done. My word you have a special talent girl.

Amanda