If you are looking for my Blogaversary Giveaway
Hello and welcome to the Halloween Treat Boxes Blog Hop. If you hopped over from Sandy, then you are in the right place. If you happened to of stumbled on my blog and would like to play along. Please do so by starting at the beginning with Sylvia
Please make sure to stop by all of the blogs as there are some really talented ladies with Fabulous projects on this blog hop. I am sure there are some that are offering up some Yummy Candy like me and I wouldn‘t want you to miss out.
So Here are my Projects for today,
I actually did a couple for this one. First I have this awesome Witches Hat Treat Box.
Here is a side view
I got the idea from StampwithTami.com Click Here to go check out the video tutoial. I used my own scraps and whatever I had. It came out super cute.
Next is my fun Treat box I made and embellished with wonderful kit called Halloween Fun from Creative Kuts. For those of you who don't know, I recently became a part of the awesome Design Team there. This fun Treat Box I found on Score-Pal. Love It. I only used one hole punch at the top instead of the two it called for.
On this side I dug out some really cool glittery papers from Pressed Petals that I had been hoarding, lol. I used them for the Glittery Green love potion bubbles boiling over in the Cauldron, the legs of the witch and Gold Glittery paper for the shoe buckles and band & star on the witches hat. The background paper is from a K&Company Halloween and fall stack. The rest of my papers used are all from scraps. The Book I scored down the middle and inked up. I used my white gelly roll pen to write Love Potion. I inked all of the black pieses in white ink as you can see. the green with a darker green ink and the rest of the pieces are all inked with walnut stain distrees ink. I used some foam squares to push the book outward at the top.
Here is a side view, this one has plenty of room for some yummy treatsThis side was fun too. Here you have Mr Froggy drinking some of the witches love potion. The Background paper is again from K&Company Halloween and fall stack. The rest of the papers are from scraps. The Ribbon is called Autumn Inspirations from Jo-Ann. If you would like to go check out the Score-pal box instuctions Click Here.
And last but not least, These two little treat boxes are a print and cut file that you can get from my friend MJ, aka My Sweet Tater you can find them at the Scrappin Hens Store Click Here.
Thats it for me today on projects now lets see what I have in the Candy Department for you
To be eligible for my Candy
1. Be sure to become a follower here if you are not already
2. Leave a comment about my project and please
leave your email so I can contact you if you win.
Comments will close on Sunday Oct 10th, at midnight Pacific Time
also ~ but not required, leave your blog addy in your comment so I can come by and visit you too.
Also I have A Create a Critter Cartridge giveaway for my 6 month blogaversary Click here to enter to win that too.
Blog Hop Lineup
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
3. Sandy- http://www.thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
4. Eva- www.evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com <<<You are Here Now
5. Melissa- http://www.timeweavers.com/
7. Kerri- http://www.crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
8. Patricia- www.creativediva98.blogspot.com
9. Diana- http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
11. CallyAnn- www.callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
12. Martha- www.
13. Veronica- www.mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
14. Elsa- www.cricutlvr.blogspot.com
15. Suzy www.scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com
16. Monica- www.simplycricutting.blogspot.com
17. Giselle- www.crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com
18. Julie- www.cricutchick.com
20. Alina- www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
21. Theresa- http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
Thank You for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoyed my Projects. Your next stop on this blog hop is Melissa Enjoy the rest of the HOP!!!
I hope you will come by for another Blog Hop I will be in on OCT 28 & 29 along with the rest of the super talented Design Team over at Creative Kuts. Mark your Calendars and come back for 2 days of fun fun fun!!! Orange and Black is the theme...just in time for Halloween!!! I will emind you all again before the big day.
Have a Wonderful and Crafty Day!