Friday, July 22, 2011

Been on Vacation all week...& Helping fellow blogger

Hello there...what a wonderful week we had in San Diego with perfect weather.   We went to Sea World, we visited Old Town and also got to go to the Wild Animal park while we were there.  It all was lots of fun but it is so nice to be home again too.  I have so much to catch up on in my crafting...lol.  I have had all of these projects running through my head while away.  Also the day before I left for vacation I recieved my first Cricut imagine cart, to use with my E2.  I have been so eager to try it out...today I will do just that, lol.  It is the Better Together cart.  Also waiting in my mailbox when I got home yesterday was my wonderful Paper Doll Dress Up, YAY!!!  and also another package which are some sampler packs of face stamps from peachy keen stamps...I am so excited, I don't know what to do first...lol.  I am also expecting 2 more carts anytime, which are Paisley, which I used my Cricut rewards to get and I won Doodlecharms from The Cricut Bug when I did the Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop...It was my first Hop ever and I loved it...Such wonderful projects with so much inspiration...it was wonderful!!!

I also want to help a fellow blogger Lisa from - A Mermaid's Crafts to get more followers...you should go check out her awesome blog and become a follower...she is giving away the picturesque cart....oh how I would love to win that one too.  She just passed her goal of 500 followers, lets help her get 550 or even 600.
                                                                   
what a fabulous blog candy prize...go become here next follower and you could win. 
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/2011/07/500-follower-cricut-cart-giveaway.html

Good Luck and I hope you all have a wonderful crafty day  Eva :)

No comments: