Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Christmas Cards From a foam backed sticker Sheet 1

 So I have been super busy getting my craft room cleaned organized and a little rearranging so I can get back to what I love.... Making Stuff and especially cards.

So during my Craft room overhaul I have found so much stuff for Christmas cards that I have hoarded away.  You know what else I found?  Loads and loads of saved Christmas paper scraps, card layers I used dies to pre cut with other scraps, card bases.... just lots and lots of stuff crammed away just taking up space.  Well I have decided to get busy using some of it and getting my Christmas cards going in full force.

Today I have the first half of Eleven cards I made from one sheet of foam backed Stickers.  I don't usually create with stickers but sometimes I see really cute ones and think that would make a cute card.  So I end up buying them and never use them, so this is the year that changes!!!  I hope you enjoy them because I sure had fun making them.

Cards 1 and 2 I used  card Sketch #2 From Mary's Card Sketches at Cardztv.blogspot.com

For both of these first two cards I used up scraps for the background design, which were placed on a solid Stitched rectangle mat that I cut with Bundle of Stitched Shapes - Simon Says Stamp dies and for the smaller mat I used a Scallop Stitched Oval die and used my scan n cut to make a shadow layer in the purple card stock to back it.  The stamps are from Tiny Tags Christmas Stamp Set - My Craft Spot which I heat embossed in purple. 

For the inside on both, I stamped a sweet sentiment in Memento Tuxedo black from Inkadinkado Cool Christmas Stamp Set and the cute little presents I stamped in purple are from Elegant - Christmas Small Stamp Set.

Card 3 and 4 are based on the same sketch layout and all stamps are from the same sets...




and finally card number five is just a little bit different.  For this card I used Mary's Sketch #10.  and I changed up one of the inside card stamps in the bottom corner and that one is from Be Merry - Christmas Small Stamp Set



Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed the first set of cards, I will be back soon with more.


I will be entering into these fun challenges:

Cardz Tv Anything goes Challenge

Modsquad Challenge - Animal Themed

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Trees





No comments: