Thursday, May 7, 2020

Happy Mother’s Day Layered Label Card

Oh my goodness it has been a long time since I was able to craft. I injured my wrist back in late December early January and I have been unable to do any crafting since then. I am finally doing a little card making and trying to be very careful not to turn my wrist the wrong way.  It sure feels good to be crafting again even if it took me all day to make this very simple card lol.  I made this card especially for my 90+  Ex Mother in-law who lives in a nursing home.  I want her to always know she will always be my Family.
I layered up this fun card with some pretty pattern papers along with a solid lavender card stock and several different dies.  The pretty words and butterflies are dazzles from paper wishes/hot off the press.  I layered some of the matching pattern paper behind the butterflies.  I also added a purple lace  ribbon going kitty-corner across the card from my stash and added some pink flower rhinestones about the card and a couple of pink round rhinestones to go on the butterflies.

My list of supplies:
Main Pattern paper large rectangle layer - Bundle of Stitched Shapes - Simon Says Stamp dies
2 types of pattern paper plus lavender shadow layer - Scalloped Daisy Background Die
Stitched Ticket Label for Sentiment - Wavy Stitched Frames Stack

I am entering into these fun Challenges:
YNS Challenge #138 - Lots of Layers
Mod Squad Challenge - Mother’s Day Card
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -  use dies and/ or punches
DL.ART May Linky Challenge - Always Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!!!


3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Thank you for joining the DL.ART MAY LINKY challenge
This is such a beautiful card Eva I know your MIL will appreciate it!! I love it.
I hope you heal quickly from your injury, Big Virtual (((HUGS)))
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, just look at all that pink goodness. Love all your die cuts here. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Danny Scott said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]