Thursday, April 4, 2019

Recessed split panel card

I had fun with this card.... I want to try it again soon but next time with a pattern piece of acetate for the opening.
I picked out the pattern paper (Alice 6X6 Stack) first and then just found some coordinating pastel card stock colors.  I used a die set to cut and dry-emboss the leaves.  I stamped and heat embossed the flower and the Happy Birthday to you in purple...  they are both from HOTP Flower frenzy stamp set.
On the inside I used a stitched rectangle die to add a sentiment onto.  That stamp is from HOTP - Lacy Things.  The flower stamp is another from HOTP flower frenzy stamp set.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
YNSChallenge #110 Pastels
CARDZ TV Anything Goes Challenge #86

Thanks for stopping by to check out my project today, have a wonderful day.
Crafty hugs, Eva Scraps


5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet, Eva. I love your spring flower
Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL 2019 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day, my friend
DIANA L.

DL.ART
https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Heather said...

This is soooo pretty!!! Love the purple and the fun layout!! And that patterned paper peeking out from the center is beautiful!! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

cass said...

Pretty card and paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great layout - it is like a ray of sunshine! Thank you playing along with the YNS Pastel Challenge!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this layout - looks great on your pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)