Thursday, March 1, 2018

Candle cut-out Christmas card

Another fun Christmas card following along with the fun 12 months of Christmas Cards Train over at  Creativekuts posts on FB.  This file will be available in March @ www.Creativekuts.com
I ran the red and green layers through the 3 dots embossing folder (its from Sizzix Birthday #2 Emboss Folder Set) before attaching to the card base & lining up to the opening cut-out in the card.  All three candle cuts are pattern papers from my Christmas scraps stash.  I used a gold marker to color in the flames and then I went over them with clear wink of Stella to add to the sparkle.  The Merry Christmas stamp is from HOTP Christmas Fancy Patterns Stamp Set.  I added some red gems for the berries.
On the inside I simply stamped in green ink, "sending you tidings of comfort and Joy" from HOTP Fancy Christmas Greetings Stamp Set.  The candle shows through from the cut-out on the front to really make this card unique.


I am entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #36
Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #223 "ANYTHING GOES"
HIMCR #341 - Any Holiday!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to have you here again soon.

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the candle cut out design!
Thank you for sharing with Hiding in my Craft Room!
Susan
HIMCR Challenges
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty Eva! I made one similar last year - Always fun to make! Have a nice day!

Theresa

debby4000 said...

Fabulous candle Christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby