Thursday, November 16, 2017

Christmas Door Gatefold Card

 This was such a fun and easy card to make thanks to Cheryl's awesome files over at creative Kuts.
For the front I simply inked the edges of all pieces and adhered all of the layers, I added foam tape under the top rectangle for each of the rectangle panel sets.   I used gold brads for the door knobs and gold glitter card stock to back them and popped that up on foam tape as well.  Both of the Wreaths I ran through my Cuttlebug textile folder I added a red pearl to the center of each bow and added the red berries with Red Beads in a bottle.
For the inside I simply used some pretty red and white striped pattern paper for each side panel and stamped the center panel with a Green tree and Merry Christmas from a small stamp set in my stash.

I am entering into these fun challenges:
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #20
FFC #214 Always Anything Goes with A Cutting Cafe!
DL.ART NOVEMBER LINKY
Mod Squad Challenge - Merry & Bright

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I'm up to in my craft room this week.
Happy crafting to you all!

3 comments:

Macimbalo said...

So cool! Love how it opens up! Very Merry and Bright, perfect for this week's challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Angie said...

Wonderful make. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
Angie DT

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! So Pretty! LOVE the wreaths on the door and how realistic the door knobs look! AWESOME! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations