Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Banner Birthday Day Cake

I made this Birthday Cake for my Hubby to match the card I made and posted yesterday.  I am not a cake decorator by any means so I thought how can I make it cute with paper décor... This is what I came up with using all of the same papers I used on his card and envelope...



The Banner is made from a My Scrap Chick Flag Banner File and letters are Sizzix Bubble Alpha cut with big shot ... the stars are cut from Cricut Birthday Bash Cartridge in 2 layers ... the back Kraft paper layer is 2 inch and top blue layer cut at 1 3/4" ...for the picks the scallop circles and layered Circle (HOTP) are cut on my big shot, letters are cut in SCAL 2 with font AR CENA.  All embossing is done with Cuttlebug squares from Simply Charmed set. 

I am entering into these fun Challenges:
Hiding in my Craft Room - # 166 Banners

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my Project :)  ~ Eva

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow....this turned out just awesome! I love the fun little banner...so fun! I am sure he will love it and it looks delish!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so creative and awesome!! What a great idea this is!! And yummmm...the cake looks delicious!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jenscrapstoo said...

Love it!! Great idea for decorating a cake, Wonderful banners!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Samantha A. said...

SO Cute! Wonderful banner!

Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
--Samantha
HIMCR DT
Clear it Out DT
Designs by Sammy